Sunday, August 21, 2011

Graffiti

This afternoon I went down to the local skatepark. It is in a city park just a couple of miles away from the house.

I like to go down there to practice for sports shooting. The good boarders put on a great show and give you fast targets to practice your action shooting. Saddly, it must have been too hot this afternoon as there was not a boarder or biker in sight.

The concrete structures attract a lot of graffiti. The city routinely repaints sections white to provide a new canvas. I started walking around the slopes and rails, and I saw patterns and colors that called out for images. I changed lenses to my 100mm Macro and started shooting lines and colors.

Green Hand


Splotch


2010


D7000 and Tokina 100mm Macro. Conversion in ACR6.

No comments:

Post a Comment