Sunday, June 13, 2010

A Quiet Weekend

It's been my first weekend that felt a little 'normal' since Debbie and I went on vacation to Utah. I still have to take off early one more time. I'm flying out to Pennsylvania this afternoon. I couldn't get the better connection so I'm routed through Atlanta.

Only photography was a few family snaps from our morning outing yesterday. So nothing to post there.

It has been a great weekend with family together and just relaxing, some small outings, cooking together. Melanie is home for the summer and Alan is wrapping up a week off from his work. We've shared stories of work and school and recharged to get ready for the coming week and the summer.

Bryan is the only one not with us. He is out in Pennsylvania with Michelle and her family. We are going to take advantage of my being out there this coming week. It is too far for me to travel to see him and make it back for work. So he is coming down to hang out one evening and will stay with me at my hotel.

I hope that everyone has a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment