Saturday, June 13, 2009

Photo of the Week - Fireworks!

The Royals sponsor a fireworks show after every Friday home game. Last night was the "Big" show of the season. These are two of the best of my photos. We were positioned east of the K just off Blue Ridge Cutoff.




You can see more fireworks and a sunset view of the stadium in the Night Views gallery at my gallery site.

This is the first time I've shot fireworks using my Nikon D90. The more elaborate color controls give you more options in highlighting the colors. I had to do some post-processing to get the colors the way I liked. Next time I will be able to set that up directly in the camera.

Alan is home for the weekend. He has moved into his apartment in McPherson and is here to take back the last of his furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment